So you have your Concealed Carry License? (CPL) Great you now know the laws and legal issues, but…
- What type of gun will you carry? Revolver? Semi-auto?
- What size? Sub-compact? Compact? Micro?
- What caliber? .380? 9mm? .40 S&W? 45 ACP?
- Where on you body are you carrying? Purse/bag? Shoulder? Inside the waistband? Outside? Ankle? Other?
- How do you draw with your chosen system?
There are a lot of questions and options to explore to come up with a system that is comfortable and convenient. This is important because if your concealed carry system isn’t both comfortable and convenient, you wont carry consistently.
This is a hands on course to prepare you for carrying a concealed handgun. You will explore different handgun types, ammo types, concealed carry methods, etc. We will go over the pros and cons of the options in order to find a system that works for you and your lifestyle. Depending on your situation, we may need to explore multiple options to cover different scenarios.