This is a course covering the following topics:
- General Firearm Safety
- Types of Firearms (Rifle, Revolver, Pistol, Muzzle Loader, etc.)
- Types of Actions (Bolt, single action, double action, semi-automatic, etc.)
- Safely loading, firing, and unloading multiple action types
- Shooting range rules, commands, etiquette
Length of Course:
2 Hours – Longer if needed to achieve learning objectives.
- This is NOT an NRA Course and no NRA Certificate will be issued.
- Course can be held at our office or your home. (Additional fee if outside Dallas, Collin, or Rockwall counties)
- This course will use a direct hands-on approach. You will be handling multiple real firearms and simulation ammunition.
- This course includes basic simulation to demonstrate proficiency with the concepts taught.
There are no reviews yet.