Have a firearm that you want to sell, but don’t know the value, don’t want the hassle of finding a buyer, don’t want to be gouged by a shop, etc.?
Let us help you. As with training, we do things differently when it comes to consignment. Here is how it works:
- You bring us the firearm so we can evaluate it and take pictures.
- You leave WITH YOUR FIREARM. It does not go into our inventory. You do not have to jump through hoops to get it back. If we close our doors, your firearm is not liquidated, etc.
- We provide a valuation in writing including HOW IT WAS DERIVED.
- We recommend a minimum price.
- You pay $35 and sign our consignment form agreeing to the minimum price.
- We sell the item for as much as we can in excess of your minimum price.
- You exchange the firearm for the net proceeds of the sale minus 25%. Also, your $35 is credited towards our fee.
- We collect the buyers money and legally ship the firearm.
- You have a used Hi-Point C9 (~$180 new). We agree on a minimum price of $120. We sell it for $135 + tax & shipping. Since 25% of $165 is less than $35, we pay you $165.
- You have a used Beretta PX4 (~$700 new). We agree on a minimum price of $600. We sell it for $650+ tax & shipping. 25% of $650 is $162.50, so we pay you $522.50 [$650 – (162.50 – 35)]
Note: The above are hypothetical examples and in no way represent actual sales.